Directions & Contact
Many roads lead to KUNST HAUS WIEN
KUNST HAUS WIEN
Untere Weissgerberstrasse 13
Plan your route here via Google Maps or Apple Maps
Use public transport = protect the climate! Vienna visitors can use public transport for 24, 48 or 72 hours with the Vienna City Card and also receive a 30% discount on the admission ticket to KUNST HAUS WIEN.
U4 to Landstraße or Schwedenplatz
U3 to Landstraße or Rochusgasse
U1 to Schwedenplatz or Praterstern
U2 to Praterstern
Line 1 or O to Radetzkyplatz
Approx. 2 min. from Radetzkyplatz
Approx. 10 min. from Praterstern or from Landstraße
Approx. 12 min. from Rochusgasse or from Schwedenplatz
Directly in front of KUNST HAUS WIEN there are numerous bicycle parking facilities in Untere Weißgerberstraße and Weißgerberglände. Use the nearby Danube Canal as a bicycle expressway and follow in the footsteps of Hundertwasser's architecture: starting at the Hundertwasser House, to the KUNST HAUS WIEN, on to the Hundertwasser Promenade with a landing stage designed by the artist and on to the Spittelau district heating plant.
Plan your bike route here
You can also rent a bicycle from Citybikes Wien.
You can find a nearby rental station here
KUNST HAUS WIEN is located in the 3rd district of Vienna and the surrounding streets are therefore in a short-stay parking zone. On weekdays, parking is subject to charges at fixed times.
There are two multi-storey car parks open throughout the year in the vicinity of KUNST HAUS WIEN.
- Parking Garage Sofiensäle (Blattgasse 14, 1030 Vienna)
- Parking Garage Justizzentrum (Marxergasse 1a, 1030 Vienna)
There are two free waiting areas for coaches near the KUNST HAUS WIEN:
- Free waiting areas KUNST HAUS WIEN and Hundertwasserhaus: With direct access to the inner courtyard
- Free waiting areas KUNST HAUS WIEN, Erdberger Lände: Only a few minutes' walk from the museum
In addition, there is another entry and exit point directly at KUNST HAUS WIEN on Weißgerberlände or near the Hundertwasserhaus at Weißgerberlände/Kegelgasse.
- Barrier-free access to the museum via the ground-level side entrance of KUNST HAUS WIEN (to the left of the main entrance). Please use the bell there and our team will be happy to help you afterwards.
- Passenger lift stops on all floors and provides barrier-free access to the exhibitions
- Barrier-free accessible toilet facilities on the ground floor
- Stepless access to the shop and café on the ground floor
- Due to the specific architecture of KUNST HAUS WIEN the floors are uneven in places
- Certified assistance dogs for the blind can be brought along. To ensure optimal care, please contact email@example.com in advance.
- Accompanying persons of visitors with special needs are admitted free of charge.
- A wheelchair is available for visitors for the duration of their stay in the house.
KUNST HAUS WIEN is located in the Weißgerberviertel in Vienna's 3rd district, only about 10 minutes walk from Wien Mitte or Schwedenplatz. The multifaceted Weißgerberviertel with its mixture of historical Biedermeier and Art Nouveau architecture, idyllic alleys and a lively young local scene invites you to discover the authentic Vienna off the beaten tourist track. Read more